How To Get Viagra Prescription in Houston Texas What’s the Clarity Program?
The “Connect the Dots” Clarity Program 2.0 is a http://www.tentaclefilms.com/?yutie=opzioni-digitali-si-o-no&85f=45 six-week on-line group coaching program for how does the us government tax binary option trading fearless http://fhlchristianministries.org/?encycloped=Can-you-make-a-living-off-binary-options-actually&f95=a8 women who are ready to break the cycle of starting but not finishing, kick their procrastination, bust through their obstacles and “connect the dots” to take a project, goal or dream from Confusion to Clarity to Completion!
Does this sound familiar?
- I have a lot of great ideas, plans or goals but just can’t get started.
- If I could only clean up my office (closet, car, basement, life) everything would be great.
- I “used to” exercise (eat healthy, take care of myself, read, paint, write, color my roots) but now I just “don’t have time”.
- I always wanted to (insert your choice of should’s, wants)
- I start a million things and never finish anything.
- I’m just too overwhelmed to start…..
- And of one my all-time favorites “I’m too old to….” or the optional “it’s too late to …..” (Don’t make me come over there and slap you.)
- binary options forecasting software Get rid of physical clutter for good!
- Find a http://www.beaujolais-challenge.com/?nikolsa=site-de-rencontre-militaire-belgique&05e=97 new job.
- Find a http://agencijapragma.com/?kiopoa=autopzioni-digitali-forum&1fb=3a new hobby.
- فوركس نيوزلندا Ditch a habit that no longer serves you
- Ditch anything else that Orlistat 120 mg generic no longer serves you.
- Create new free forex apps healthy habits.
- Figure out “ get link what you want to be when you grow up“.
- Start an http://teentube.cz/?ertye=sistema-de-citas-en-linea-embajada-americana&f15=97 exercise program and keep it going!
- Get control of your medikament zyprexa 5mg time and energy.
- Make more feldene iniezioni costo time for your buy voltaren no prescription self care.
- Write a book.
- Start a business.
- Start and finish a project.
How do you eat an elephant?
It’s an old joke but if you were ever planning on eating an elephant, you would do it one bite at a time.
The same goes for making changes and accomplishing our goals and dreams. We take it “one bite at a time”.
We stay stuck because we get so overwhelmed by our thoughts and our daily “have to’s” that we don’t know where to start so we just don’t.
When you were young, did you have a connect the dots paper in school or at home for fun? You take it one dot at a time until you have completed the whole picture. Easy and fun, right?
That’s how we do it in the “Connect the Dots” Clarity Coaching Program.
How does the Clarity Coaching Program work?
- It’s a six-week on-line group coaching program that will take you from confusion to clarity to completion.
- We “meet” during the first week of the program via teleconference call where you will get to hear from the rest of the fearless women who are ready to start connecting the dots. This is where we begin.
- Every Monday, for six-weeks, you will get an email from me that’s focused on the “dot for the week”. You’ll have worksheet assignment(s) that will help you get closer to your goal and a quote to help keep you motivated.
- You can e-mail me throughout the week for additional support if a challenge or question comes up.
- You can also share your questions, accomplishments and get advice from the private Facebook group.
- We’ll work through the six-weeks with this same format until our final completion week when we will have another group call to celebrate everyone’s accomplishments.
- Two additional group calls to check in during weeks #2 and #4 to keep you motivated and provide some extra support.
- Three bi-weekly e-mails from Coach Cathy AFTER the program ends to make sure you are staying on track (one check-in every other week for 6 weeks!)
What are the weekly “dots”?
Week #1 – “Clean Up”
You can’t move forward if there is “clutter” in your mind, schedule or physical space. This week we:
- Focus on clearing out what’s been getting in your way.
- Clarify ONE thing that has been stopping you from moving ahead.
- Create an individual plan to move it, toss it or clear it out (whatever your “it” may be).
Week #2 – “Build Your Confidence”
- Learn to believe in yourself, your ideas and your dreams.
- Find and stand in your power.
- Uncover what you really, really want so you can move forward.
- Create your vision board with clear goals and dreams for manifesting.
Week #4 – ” Make the Commitment”
- Choose one area of your vision to focus on for now.
- Create a plan of action and set S.M.A.R.T. goals to get moving.
Week #5 – “Compassion”
- Learn to have a little compassion for yourself when setbacks occur.
- Create your “chill center” of go to self-care ideas for those times when the going gets tough.
Week #6 – ” Completion”
- You are confident, clear, motivated and armed with a vision and tools and your goals and dreams are IN MOTION!
How much does it cost and what do I get?
- Eight (8) e-mails (one per week plus a welcome message at the beginning and a celebration e-mail at the end.)
- Six (6) motivational quotes to keep you focused and positive as you connect your dots.
Two (2)FOUR (4) group calls (one to get started and a celebration call at the end of the program plus two more in between to help keep you on track)
- Five (5) self-discovery and clarity worksheets – one each week – to keep you on track and help you clear up the confusion and overwhelm that has set you back in the past.
- One (1) Vision Board E-Book with instructions in Week #3 to help you uncover what you really, really want and get you started creating your vision board.
- Private Facebook group to encourage and support each other, share challenges, ask questions and get advice.
- PLUS: Three bi-weekly e-mails from Coach Cathy AFTER the program ends to make sure you are staying on track (one check-in every other week for 6 weeks!)
That’s 12 weeks of coaching for approximately $10 per week!!
- The Clarity Coaching Program runs for six-weeks beginning Monday, January 9, 2017 through Friday, February 17, 2017
- Our “opening call” will be on Monday, January 9th at 7 p.m. E.S.T. (call-in info will be emailed to participants).
- Our additional check in calls for weeks #2 and #4 will be on Wednesday, January 18th and Wednesday,February 1st.
- We will have our completion and celebration call on Wednesday, February 15th at 7 p.m. E.S.T.
- Calls will be recorded in case you miss it.
- Full payment for the program must be made by Saturday, January 7, 2017. Sign Up Today!
If you have any questions about the Connect the Dots – Six-Week Clarity Coaching Program 2.0 beginning January 9, 2017 or
about clarity coaching, please e-mail me at email@example.com.