site rencontre ratp Making your list at the end of the day is a wonderful way to wrap up by focusing on the positive instead of on what you didn’t accomplish or anything negative that may still be on your mind.
citas en linea edomex I challenged my readers to make a list of five things they were grateful for and I promised I’d share my mini-list.
busco mujer soltera en ayacucho http://free3dmaxmodels.com/?q=cheap-tadalafil-40-mg/page/3/ Today I am grateful for:
- Green Mountain Pumpkin Coffee
- The freedom to make my own work schedule
- Getting to spend time with some very nice middle school students at Crestwood Middle School
- Friday night fall football and the high school band (I love that sound)
- It’s almost time to leave for my 5th Heavenly Retreat by the Sea!
- It’s the weekend!
http://drybonesinthevalley.com/?tyiuds=teknik-b2b-forex Did you start your gratitude practice today? Just start where you are and give it a try!
Ready to take action?
Join the mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Clarity Coach Cathy