Yesterday I talked about how having a daily gratitude practice is a simple self-care habit that reminds us of all the good in our lives.
Making your list at the end of the day is a wonderful way to wrap up by focusing on the positive instead of on what you didn’t accomplish or anything negative that may still be on your mind.
I challenged my readers to make a list of five things they were grateful for and I promised I’d share my mini-list.
Today I am grateful for:
- Green Mountain Pumpkin Coffee
- The freedom to make my own work schedule
- Getting to spend time with some very nice middle school students at Crestwood Middle School
- Friday night fall football and the high school band (I love that sound)
- It’s almost time to leave for my 5th Heavenly Retreat by the Sea!
- It’s the weekend!
Did you start your gratitude practice today? Just start where you are and give it a try!
Ready to take action?
Join the mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Clarity Coach Cathy