This week’s blog is a re-post from a blog I shared in September, 2014. The message is so important to women that I wanted to share it again with you. It’s all about the “magic” of a retreat!
http://azortin.pl/?rtysa=opcje-binarne-wycena&0ae=0a My first retreat was on St. George Island in Florida. I had never been on a retreat before but when I saw the picture of the house right on the beach and read the description of the weekend, follow link I new I HAD to be there. I wasn’t sure where I would find the money and there was air fare involved in this little adventure but I HAD to go. I immediately emailed the retreat leader and said “I’m in”. I sent my deposit and trusted that the universe would provide. And it did. Off I went on my journey and it changed my life.
http://free3dmaxmodels.com/author/administrator/page/18 I was ON the beach in October. How could that be wrong?
follow link I connected with some really amazing women. Some are still friends today. Some I never saw again. That’s cool too. Whenever I have attended or facilitated a retreat, I have learned that everyone in that group was brought together for a reason.
http://davisslater.com/ficeryw/2101 I ate amazing food. Napped on the deck in the sunshine. Ran into the ocean fully clothed like a nut…but it was FUN!
follow url I did yoga on the beach. I read. I laughed. I had some wine.
source I had tea and another nap and made my first vision board.
I was quiet. I was away from my normal routine. I was able to rest my monkey mind and calm my thoughts.
source site That’s when the clarity came.
I knew what I had to do next.
I had to bring this gift of time by the sea to other women.
Why do women retreat?
- To re-examine their lives and take time to catch their breathe
- To find some perspective or come to peace with what is
- To heal
- To add a necessary piece to their self-care ritual
- To step out of their comfort zone in a safe, guided environment
- To get a fresh view on a career path
- To let go of habits and self-limiting beliefs
- To invest in themselves in a real and meaningful way
I can write all day long about how one retreat can change your life. But you need to go here EXPERIENCE it for wolfsburg partnersuche yourself. They are addicting. Ask Rebecca…she’s been to all of my retreats!
My go site “Heavenly Retreats by the Sea” were created from my first Solitude Retreat by the Sea with Elizabeth Barbour and Geralyn Russell. They changed my life. I would love to be a part of a life-changing experience for you.
Join me in October at my 5th Annual Heavenly Retreat by the Sea. There are a few precious spaces left. Gift yourself an amazing gift. You will not regret it.
If you still aren’t sure about how magical a retreat can be, join me for a FREE, No Obligation Q & A call on Monday, June 8, 2015 at 7 p.m.
- Dial in to the conference line at 7 p.m. and ask away. 530-881-1300 Participant Code: 312093#
- Email me your question in advance and I will answer your private email and share your question with the call group (anonymously of course).
- Or just call-in and listen. No sharing, no asking. Just listen to the others and maybe your question will come up.
Ready to take action?
Join the mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Clarity Coach Cathy